Solid Waste Management
BMROSS provides a range of services related to solid waste management. Services include planning, economic evaluation, management of specialized studies (e.g., hydrogeologic), evaluation of design alternatives, detailed design, approvals for upgrading or expanding existing sites, contract administration and construction review, ongoing regulatory compliance monitoring, closure and post-closure care.
- Landfill Management Studies, including Facilities Review and Needs Planning
- Management of Hydrogeologic or other Specialized Studies
- Design of Waste Disposal Sites
- Design of Waste Transfer Facilities
- Completion of Annual Monitoring work, including preparation of Annual Monitoring Reports regarding Site Performance and Environmental Compliance
- Economic Analysis for Tipping Fees and other Service Charges