Land Use Plainng
BMROSS provides assistance with land use planning to both municipal and private sector clients.
For municipalities we help develop Master Plans to define long term infrastructure needs, which set the stage for future development. These are incorporated in municipal planning documents such as Official Plans and Zoning By-laws.
For private sector developers we can provide assistance in navigating the complex development regulatory process. This can include reviewing the need for new development, project planning and engineering design and overall project management for their development.
- Conceptual Planning and Design for New Development
- Master Plans for Long-Term Infrastructure Needs
- Assistance with Official Plans and Zoning Bylaws
- Design and Implementation of Consultation and Public Engagement Programs
- Survey and Mapping
- Assistance with Land Development – Review of Need, Strategic Planning, Project Management