BMROSS provides a complete range of services related to wastewater collection and treatment. Services include initial planning, evaluations and approvals for new facilities or upgrading and expansion, detailed design, equipment selection and construction contract administration. For existing works, we can assist owners with operational planning, operations contractor selection and financial studies related to asset management and rate development.
BMROSS regularly assists clients with responses to regulatory matters, including non-compliance issues.
- Modelling and Design of Wastewater Collection Systems
- Design of Wastewater Pumping Stations
- Design of Treatment Facilities
- Assimilation Studies and Development of Effluent Quality Criteria
- Operational Planning and Risk Assessment
- Operations Contractor Selection
- Rehabilitation Needs Studies
- Infiltration and Inflow Studies
- Development of Sewer Use and Control Bylaws
- Assessment of Proposed Industrial Discharges
- Development of Surcharge Agreements
- Environmental Assessments for Infrastructure Projects
- Asset Management, Financial Planning and Rate Studies